Reach the more than 300,000 members of the LGBTQ+ commUNITY in Tampa Bay!
Become a Tampa Bay International Gay, Lesbian & Arts Film Festival (TIGLFF) sponsor and enjoy a partnership that offers exceptional year round co-branding opportunities to reach the Tampa Bay LGBTQ+ commUNITY. TIGLFF’s LGBTQ+ demographic demonstrates an exceedingly high individual income, well educated, quality driven and brand loyal consumer. TIGLFF prides itself on both the longevity of its relationships with our sponsors and the attention to service we are able to provide our valued partners.
We build reputation and brand loyalty. Our program guide, with advertising, will be seen by nearly 5,000 households in the area – 50,000 individuals. In addition, more than 5,000 will attend our annual Film Festival in October each year. The program guide will also be available as a page-turner on our website.
We reach an audience with exceptional buying power.
- 52% of TIGLFF constituents have annual household income greater than $75,000.
- 89% of lesbian and gay adults say they are more likely to consider brands that support the LGBTQ+ non-profits and their causes.
- According to a Google Consumer Survey (August 2014) over 45% of all consumers under the age of 34 say they’re more likely to do repeat business with an LGBTQ+ friendly company. Of these consumers – more than 54% — also say they would choose an equality-focused brand over a competitor. *
- LGBTQ+ consumers are exceptionally loyal, and 77% say they would switch brands to companies with a positive and supportive reputation in LGBTQ+ matters.
- Buying power of the LGBTQ+ community nationwide in 2015 was $917 billion. *
Based on an acceptable range of LGBTQ+ population estimates, aided by evaluating more than a hundred online population samples conducted by the expert Harris Poll over more than a decade, the 2015 estimate reflects roughly 6 to 7% of the adult U.S. population as willing to self-identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual and/or transgender (or 16 million-plus adults 18 years of age and older).*
* Source: Witeck Communications, press release July 20, 2016
Please contact our Executive Director Scott Skyberg for details and information about TIGLFF’s annual film festival sponsorship program at email@example.com. Deadline September 1st each year.