WE REACH AN AUDIENCE WITH EXCEPTIONAL BUYING POWER
- LGBT buying power up $80 billion nationally since 2015. According to (CMI) communitymarketinginc.com, The LGBTQ+ community
- Has immense buying power: Approaching US $1 trillion, in the USA alone.
- Has discretionary income: Significant and spent with LGBTQ-inclusive companies.
- Is diverse: Spans all races, generations, ethnicities; singles, couples, married, families.
Tampa Bay International Gay & Lesbian Film Festival audience:
- Is loyal - 75% have attended for longer than six years.
- Is growing - More than 10% were first-time attendees in 2021.
- Is happy with our performance - 91% were satisfied with the 2021 festival; 98% said they would attend the festival in 2022, and 95% would highly recommend TIGLFF.
- 40% of TIGLFF attendees have annual household income greater than $100,000.
- 31% of TIGLFF attendees have a Net Worth between $150K and $499K; and 29% between $500K to more than $1M.
- 89% of lesbian and gay adults say they are more likely to consider brands that support the LGBTQ+ non-profits and their causes.
- 50% of our audience identify as male, 40% identify as female, while 10% identify as other.
- LGBTQ+ consumers are exceptionally loyal. According to advocate.com, 01/02/2018, More than 75% of LGBT adults and their friends, family, and relatives say they would switch to brands that are known to be LGBT friendly.
Based on an acceptable range of LGBTQ+ population estimates, aided by evaluating more than a hundred online population samples conducted by the expert Harris Poll over more than a decade, the 2015 estimate reflects roughly 6 to 7% of the adult U.S. population as willing to self-identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual and/or transgender (or 16 million-plus adults 18 years of age and older).*
* Source: Witeck Communications, press release July 20, 2016
VIEW OUR CURRENT SPONSORS
We build reputation and brand loyalty. Our program guide, with advertising, will be seen by nearly 5,000 households in the area – 25,000 individuals. In addition, more than 5,000 will attend our annual Film Festival in October each year. The program guide will also be available as a page-turner on our website.
ADVERTISING RATE & SPEC SHEET
Please contact our Festival Director, Renèe Cassette for details and information about TIGLFF’s festival advertising opportunities.
SPONSORSHIPS & BENEFIT RATES
Please contact Renèe Cassette for details and information about TIGLFF’s annual film festival sponsorship program.